I'm honored to be collaborating with astonishing industry talent. I always enjoy a chat about our industry and love to meet new people.@tDJ
- Having the privilege to collaborate with veteran game industry talent.
- Keeping game documentation one step ahead of programmers.
- Building unique experiences inside our engine tools.
- Squeezing in another revision of the UX and UI.
- Communicating effectively with the team.
- Sharpening skills during Game Jams.
- Having free time.
Why? Your game’s trailer can be the final piece of the puzzle, or the hole that ruins everything. Discoverability for your game will always be the hardest box to check off. many regard it as the second most important product of the entire development, certainly more than the demo or any other materials. How? – […]