I'm honored to be collaborating with astonishing industry talent. I always enjoy a chat about our industry and love to meet new people.@tDJ
- Having the privilege to collaborate with veteran game industry talent.
- Keeping game documentation one step ahead of programmers.
- Building unique experiences inside our engine tools.
- Squeezing in another revision of the UX and UI.
- Communicating effectively with the team.
- Sharpening skills during Game Jams.
- Having free time.
*featured on Gamasutra here Wouldn’t it be helpful to bring more knowledge from simple visualizations into your game? After you’ve finished celebrating your game’s fun core loop, you’re probably examining adding upgrades, buffs and other unlocks in the game economy. Your game doesn’t need to involve stocks or inflation to have a game economy. Game […]